Wednesday, August 1, 2007

WTF Files: Britney Spears

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Choices is hard. Now, I ain't nobody's daddy, but I bet that having to deal with kids is not easy. Should you feed them carrots or Cheetos? Milk or Jack and diet soda? Do you have to change their diapers every time they make a stinky? Babies like tacos right? Bleaching a 22 month olds teeth ain't dangerous is it? I know I sure as shit wouldn't know what to do, and I bet you wouldn't either.

I do know however, that if my parenting skills were constantly being questioned (as they should be) I would ask somebody who knows. Or, I would hire a fucking nanny! C'mon now Britney! If you hire someone responsible to take care of your kids you won't have to spend any time with them at all. You can spend all of your time nursing the tiny shred of fame you have left.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

2 comments:

mindy said...

Ohhhh, those bebes are cuuuuute!

Anonymous said...

Babies don't like Jack and diet, they like pina coladas. At least mine does.