Friday, August 3, 2007

What I learned from the new Gap ads

Gap decided to get all le art on our asses by hiring famed photographer Annie Leibovitz to shoot their latest campaign. I'm not quite sure how I feel about this series, as it has given me insight into some of the darkest corners of the celebrity psyche that I was comfortable not knowing about. Things such as:

What Ken Wantanabe looks like when he wants me to come and get it:



What Forest Whitaker looks like when he's trying to sneak one by:



Who the shit is Twyla Tharp and why is she trying to show me her old lady vagina? Is this supposed to make me want to buy khakis?



And finally, I've learned that Sarah Silverman is generally unimpressed with her ability to do a pelvic thrust.



See more celebrities trying to trick you into thinking that the Gap is cool here.

4 comments:

MsPuddin said...

WOW. Does Tharp really have her leg up like that? I need to work on my moves...

ABBAGirl said...

girl # 1, that's some effing hilarious comments! i'm totally dying here!

Jellybean Sunshine said...

i saw sarah silverman in those wide legged pants and i rushed to buy them.

that was a lie. but they were only $50 bucks.

sports handicapping services said...

Please one more post about that.I wonder how you got so good. This is really a fascinating blog, lots of stuff that I can get into. One thing I just want to say is that your Blog is so perfect