Wednesday, August 22, 2007

OH. HELL. NO!

I have never liked Kanye West. EVER! I have to admit that Kanye is good at what he does. It cannot be easy to find a way to convince throngs of white kids who don't know better fans, that bastardizing sampling already good music and throwing a beat and some bullshit lyrics on it equals talent/innovation/that you are not just P.Diddy in disguise, but this I will not stand for.

“We push each other,” says West. “I look at me and Justin [Timberlake] like Prince and Michael Jackson in their day.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

In a recent interview in XXL Magazine, Kanye proves yet again, why he is the biggest ass in the game.

“I feel like my lyrics are, if not THE, then equal to, the realest lyrics out,” he says. “I connected with so many people without talkin’ about guns and drugs. … It’s harder to go to work 365 days than shoot a person in one day.”

Got family in the D, Kin-folk from Motown
Back in the Chi - them folks ain't from Motown
Life movin' too fast I need to slow down
Girl ain't give me ass, ya need to go down

Well, I guess he ain't talking about killing nobody.



I actually hope that Kanye does sell more records than 50 Cent. I wouldn't mind never having to hear another word from that ass ugly, lisping, jack ass. Then once he's done that, I hope that Kanye says something else stupid, finally putting his foot in his mouth enough times to break his jaw. Again. But this time hopefully never to be heard from again.

Don't ever compare yourself to the Purple One, Kanye, or may God send a powerful, sexy, purple rain to smite you and your family. I hate you.

15 comments:

iamshanimal said...

Can I get an Amen?

Anonymous said...

Except for the smiting, this powerful, sexy, purple rain sounds intruiguing.

josh said...

how many times do i have to come to this page just to see d'angelo's fat ass staring back at me, with some bad rapper above him? what? you have real jobs to do? well that's too bad, b/c all i care about is my gossip. get to postin!

candini said...

seriously, when is this blog gettin back on track y'all? i am in serious need of a girl #1 and some jig! start writing or straight up murder both your asses!

Girl #2 said...

Sure I don't post much, but now I can't even get a shout out from Candini with the others. Eff that. Thanks for the support. Now ima post even less.

just said...

i second that, candini.

Anonymous said...

HELLO!!
HELLO....HELlo...HEllo...Hellooooo
Humpf.....seems there is an echo in here
HELLO!
Hello...helloooooo
This place is deserted....where the hell did everyone go?
Girl #1? Jigga? Girl #2?
Anyone?
Don't make me send out a search party.....cause I will ya know!

Anonymous said...

this blog USED to rock... WTF

come back please?@?@?!

Anonymous said...

where did you guys go??? please come back you guys make me laugh

Anonymous said...

Don't go, Girl #2, you're my favourite!

What have we done to deserve this cold silence?

Anonymous said...

I miss you!

josh again said...

i didn't want to do this, but you leave me no choice.

your momma wears combat boots.

Jackie said...

Aww shit, I cant believe this blog died! That sucks.

jigga the nigga said...

y'all need to calm your asses down. ain't nobody died, we just have very demanding real jobs. we be back soon. ish

Anonymous said...

oh thank god!!!! after the whole britney sprears come back/blindness enducing perfomance i was sure there would be something...... **muah!!* come back soon!