Monday, July 30, 2007

Trend Alert: Blackface!

I'd like to present this is reason #3,235,986 that I don't watch the recently cancelled (Thank God!) piece of shit that is The Simple Life:



"Why, Girl #1, what's wrong with that?" you might find yourself asking, "She just looks overly tanned, per usual!".



That, my friends, is Paris Hilton's attempt at blackface. Yes, she was "transformed" into a "black" for her show. Nicole Richie did it too! Even more offensively, and unnecessarily, since she is actually part black:



Sweet lord. Honestly, I'm just jealous of the heiress. I was planning on bringing blackface back for a long time, but was going to wait until Fall 2K7 to debut my new look. That Paris, always one up on me...especially when it comes to highly offensive behavior.

2 comments:

mindy said...

Why did it take so long to cancel this show?

kdl said...

what, they can't remember what color shitface---er, shamefaced is?

nicole had to PRETEND TO be black? someone throw her back to Oakland.