Friday, July 20, 2007

SMACKDOWN

Girl #1, I challenge you to a duel.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Or rather a slap-off a la Britney "Meal Ticket" Spears vs. Lynn "The One To Blame" Spears. I thinks it time the Jigga laid some pipe the smack down on you bitches, so Girl#1, and you too Girl#2 (even though your people fight with bombs), I challenge you both to an Emmy contest. The rules is simple, pick the winners in all major categories, and whoever gets the most right - me, will be the winner and owed the 40oz. of their choice by the losers - you two sluts. You game?

*my picks in bold*
AND THE NOMINEES ARE:

Drama Series
o Boston Legal
o Grey's Anatomy
o Heroes
o House
o The Sopranos

Comedy Series
o Entourage
o The Office
o 30 Rock
o Two and a Half Men
o Ugly Betty

Lead Actor in a Drama Series
o James Spader, Boston Legal
o Hugh Laurie, House
o Denis Leary, Rescue Me
o James Gandolfini, The Sopranos
o Kiefer Sutherland, 24

Lead Actress in a Drama Series
o Sally Field, Brothers & Sisters
o Kyra Sedgwick, The Closer
o Mariska Hargitay, Law & Order: SVU
o Patricia Arquette, Medium
o Minnie Driver, The Riches
o Edie Falco, The Sopranos

Supporting Actor in a Drama Series
o William Shatner, Boston Legal
o T.R. Knight, Grey's Anatomy
o Masi Oka, Heroes
o Michael Emerson, Lost
o Terry O'Quinn, Lost
o Michael Imperioli, The Sopranos

Supporting Actress in a Drama Series
o Rachel Griffiths, Brothers & Sisters
o Katherine Heigl, Grey's Anatomy
o Chandra Wilson, Grey's Anatomy
o Sandra Oh, Grey's Anatomy
o Aida Turturro, The Sopranos
o Lorraine Bracco, The Sopranos

Lead Actor in a Comedy Series
o Ricky Gervais, Extras
o Tony Shalhoub, Monk
o Steve Carell, The Office
o Alec Baldwin, 30 Rock
o Charlie Sheen, Two and a Half Men

Lead Actress in a Comedy Series
o Felicity Huffman, Desperate Housewives
o Julia Louis-Dreyfus, The New Adventures of Old Christine
o Tina Fey, 30 Rock
o America Ferrera, Ugly Betty
o Mary-Louise Parker, Weeds

Supporting Actor in a Comedy Series
o Kevin Dillon, Entourage
o Jeremy Piven, Entourage
o Neil Patrick Harris, How I Met Your Mother
o Rainn Wilson, The Office
o Jon Cryer, Two and a Half Men

Supporting Actress in a Comedy Series
o Jaime Pressly, My Name Is Earl
o Jenna Fischer, The Office
o Holland Taylor, Two and a Half Men
o Conchata Ferrell, Two and a Half Men
o Vanessa Williams, Ugly Betty
o Elizabeth Perkins, Weeds

I don't think that half the people nominated deserve to be, so I highly doubt that the folks who deserve to win, will. Even though the Emmys are run by a bunch of old queens, I still love em. I hope you accept the challenge ladies. If so, put your picks in the comments. That goes for anyone else that wants to get in on this, too. When I undoubtedly kick all of your asses, I'll let you know where to send my 40oz. of King Cobra. Don't be a pussy! Fight me!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love me some awards shows. Good luck with those picks Jigga.

Girl #1 said...

just becuase you're black doesn't mean you scare me. okay, maybe it does. but regardless, when there's booze involved, i'm destined to come out victorious. here are Girl #1's way better picks for the Emmy's. Suck on that, jigga.

Drama series - The Sopranos
Comedy series - The Office
Lead Actor Drama - James Gandolfini
Lead Actress Drama - Edie Falco
Supporting Actor Drama - William Shatner
Supporting Actress Drama - Aida Turturro
Lead Actor Comedy - Ricky Gervais (if Tony Shaloub wins this again I swear to christ i will cut someone)
Lead Actress Comedy - America Ferrera
Supporting Actor Comedy - Kevin Dillon
Supporting Actress Comedy - Holland Taylor

Molly said...

My pick is Jenna Fischer for her totally awesome understated performance this season on The Office. She was great. <3

Girl #2 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Girl #2 said...

Even though for me the Emmy's might be tied with the Grammy's for worst awards/award show out there, I will play your little game Jigs. And for the record, Girl #1 IS afraid of you because you are black. But I'm not because my people are the new black. Anyway, on to the picks.... some of them I agree with some I think thats what they'd choose.

Drama Series- The Sopranos
Comedy Series-Two and a Half Men
Lead Actor Drama- James Gandolfini
Lead Actress Drama-Sally Field
supp actor drama- Michael Imperioli
supp actress drama- Katherine Heigl
lead actor comedy -Alec Baldwin
lead actess comedy-Tina Fey
supp actor comedy- jeremy piven
supp actress comedy-Jenna Fischer

Anonymous said...

alright... although i respect your predictions/decisions... i need to bring up the fact that i love love love Kyra Sedgwick in The Closer, but I bet you a million and a half dollars that Mariska Hargitay could beat the living "thank you" outta her!! GO MARISKA!!! I want to civil union you times 1 MILLION!!!
-doyle (Amber's friend)