Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Old fashion Jigga

Call me old fashioned, but I like my celebrities to be unattainable and... well, better than me. I know that stars endorsing products is nothing new, but can somebody PLEASE tell me when it became the norm for celebrities, who make trillions of dollars, to do commercials instead of act in shitty movies/tv shows?!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Alyssa! When you gonna make another gem like Poison Ivy?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Kev, I'm still looking forward to another good movie in between all the usual bullshit you subject us to.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
You aren't even a fatty Carmen! Go back to being a prodigy or doing whatever else it is that you do.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Anna, since you are now dead (Trimspa?) and you were a genuine fatty, i guess i don't have much to say.

And when the hell did having acne become cool? I have eczema and I ain't no star. Enough is enough celebrities! How will be able to look up to you without paying $9 to see you on the big screen? Get real jobs. NOW!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i fell for the veet ad.... i bought it cuz AM told me so and damn she was right-- my legs ARE smoother!

welcome jig.... you rule... (so far)

Anonymous said...

Seriously. If celebrities start slumming, who's going to be the cool kids of the world we all aspire to be? Who's going to make us hate ourselves with their perfection and money?

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing with us, I think this website definitely
stands out.

My blog - herbs to quit smoking