Tuesday, July 24, 2007

More people looking gross



I think you're going about this "comeback" thing all wrong, Winona Ryder. First you pose for a magazine shoot looking like Krusty the Clown, and now you are trying to mesh two characters from your past. Can you guess which two? I'll tell you: she's taken the ska-hippie tendancies of Lelaina Pierce (her character in Reality Bites), and jammed it together with the paleness of her former flame and co-star (Johnny Depp in Edward Scissorhands). Put 'em together and whaddaya get?? A pale ska-hippie. AKA - Not Good. It's a good thing that the movie you are promoting, The Ten, can sell itself better than you can (see the trailer again here).



Dang, Cameron Diaz. I expect this shit from Britney Spears but I expect you to at least run a comb through your hair before you go out. That's fine though. I love when celebrities make me feel comfortable with judging them. When they look like this, what else am I supposed to do? Keep up the good work, ladies!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think Winona continues to look gorgeous.