Friday, July 20, 2007

Jail totally looks FUN



I don't know about y'all, but when I'm finally arrested and sentenced to life in prison for smuggling doughnuts into fat camps, I hope they send me to jail in the Philippines, because jail there looks fucking sweet. Here's a bunch of inmates dancing to Thriller. Do you think that at some point in Philippine history a common criminal used the age-old "If rocking out to Micheal Jackson is a crime, than lock me up and throw away the key!" defense, to which they did...thus starting this wonderful craze? I sure do hope so. Now we can officially say, "Stop your bellyaching, Paris Hilton! Jail ain't so bad!" and mean it. Enjoy your weekend, y'all!

3 comments:

David said...

So I saw this on two blogs today. I got an idea, how about you do a post about how 9/11 was terrible?

Unoriginal jerks...

Anonymous said...

Loved it and watched the Indian version as well...hee hee

someone forgot to take their diazepam...

iamshanimal said...

At first I thought this was funny. Sparky Polastri has moved on to Asia. But then I read David's post and realized I shouldn't like it anymore. Thanks, David.