Wednesday, July 11, 2007

FAGGY SHIT.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

David Beckham in yet another classic gay pose. I had my doubts before, as he is married and has children, but Becks is a fag. For real.

MORE WILDLY SPECULATED GAY RUMORS:


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What's the best way to convince the suspecting world that you are not a raging homo? Surround yourself with bitches! Don't let this fool you. I bone up when my cat rubs against my leg.



If boning, impregnating, and marrying a man isn't enough for you bitches, I don't know what is.



What's Ne-Yo dreaming bout? Probably the dirty sanchez he was recently given. Oh, wait, that's just a dirtstache. Definitely GAY!



Clay Aiken is obviously gay right? Wrong! No self respecting fag would let himself go like Clay has.

Now, I am sure that there are more than a few guys that should be on this list. Any suggestions? Leave em in the comments. You would be surprised at how much fun blind speculation can be.

4 comments:

David said...

Quite frankly Jigga, you are a breath of fresh gay air on this otherwise ragtag blog.

mindy said...

I'm sorry, I couldn't keep reading (or stop drooling) after seeing Becks in tighty whities. YUM.

Riley said...

this wasn't funny at all.

Anonymous said...

Vin Diesel. There's just something about him...