Monday, July 9, 2007

Don't walk out your hizzie without clothes on I told ya



One thing that I really cannot stand is when people dress their babies in nothing but a diaper. I've heard all the reasons for this. "It's too hot outside!" "They get dirty so fast!" or in Britney Spears' case, "I think they look sexy!". Sexy or not, your baby deserves some clothes, at least a onesie, especially when you have millions and millions of dollars to your name. If you can buy your kids a small house in which to live in, thus completely alleviating your parental responsibilities:



You can put a shirt on your g.d. sons and buy them a spare shirt in case they dirty the original one. Nasty, put some clothes on your children.



Source & more.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't see anything wrong with it. There are more important things to gripe about.