Friday, July 20, 2007

Don't LAUGH!!! You will surely EXPLODE!



I'm sorry that I can't get over this. I have seen pregnant ladies before, but I don't know if I've ever seen anyone this preggo. There should be no laughing allowed when you have what must be a teenager growing inside of you. There should also be no walking, dressing, bathing, or movement of any kind, really. You should be forced to just lie in bed, naked & dirty - but unscathed, just waiting spread eagle for that teenager to army crawl its way out of your baby slide. Lay down, Naomi Watts! For the love of God, is it really necessary for you to be at the Gap right now?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I saw a lady that looked just like this at Walgreens staring longingly at Arby's coupons in her car. She wasn't pregnant but boy was she huge.

Andrea

iamshanimal said...

I couldn't tell if it was Cameron or Gwyneth...

MsPuddin said...

lol I know she sure is out and about. She'll probably have a labor induced by shopping...

MsP