Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Wrasslers is crazy



This wrestler, Chris Benoit, is believed to have straight up murdered his family and himself. TMZ has some details:

Several Atlanta-based law enforcement sources have told TMZ Benoit may have strangled his wife on Saturday, then smothered his son in his bed a day later. Investigators refuse to officially comment, pending final confirmation by the coroner on the cause and time of the deaths.


And this is why people need to stay off the 'roids. I'm slightly ashamed to admit that I have, in fact, watched wrestling. But back in my day, if a wrestler got angry, he just shook some ropes. He most certainly did not strangle his wife and smother his son. Apparently, things have changed. In order to get my mind off this depressing subject, I'd like to send a special video out to Girl #2. Behold your boyfriend meeting his demise at the hands of what once was my favorite wrassler:

No comments: