Thursday, June 21, 2007

What do you think they are saying?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Renee: Of course I knew I would rock in Chicago. I mean, didn't you ever see my performance in Empire Records. I sang on a roof! A roof!! Isn't that the most incredible thing you've ever heard? I also haven't eaten anything since that performance either!

Sarah Jessica: Oh Renee, you played a slut in that movie and you dressed like a whore in Chicago, but the eating thing is incredible! I for one reached my peak on Dance TV. Shout! Breakout!

Tell us what you think they're saying in the comments!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

r - "i want jack white"
sjp- "i want robert downey jr."

Anonymous said...

Maybe they are talking about Mr. Big's inability to commit to Carrie?

Andrea

Anonymous said...

Renee: "I mean, honestly, which was more fun? Playing the witch in the Wizard of Oz, or singing for Twisted Sister?"

SJP: "I liked you better when you were fat."

-Bows And Arrows