Friday, June 15, 2007

Jessica Alba hates Mexis


Is her mexi bodyguard aware of this?

Everyone is starting to hate Jessica Alba today because she's been quoted numerous times talking about how much she really hates those job-stealing, taco eating, racist, deformed, all completely insane, mexicans. She was all:

“I’ve got cousins galore. Mexicans just spread all their seeds. And the women just pop them out.”


“My grandfather was the only Mexican at his college, the only Hispanic person at work and the only one at the all-white country club. He tried to forget his Mexican roots, because he never wanted his kids to be made to feel different in America. He and my grandmother didn’t speak Spanish to their children. Now, as a third-generation American, I feel as if I have finally cut loose.”


“My whole life, when I was growing up, not one race has ever accepted me, … So I never felt connected or attached to any race specifically. I had a very American upbringing, I feel American, and I don’t speak Spanish. So, to say that I’m a Latin actress, OK, but it’s not fitting; it would be insincere.”


Fucking mexicans, thinking that they can come here, get a job that pays more than 5 cents a day, not have to start working at the bright young age of three, attempting to quietly assimilate. Pssh...where do they get off? If I were Jessica Alba, I'd hate myself and my culture too. Then someone would give me a burrito and I'd remember how delicious Mexican cuisine is, and I'd forgive. Then I would finish the burrito and hate Mexicans all over again. I'd have to hire a Mexican bodyguard just like she did, only he'd have to wear the world's largest fanny pack and fill it with burritos just to calm my overwhelming racism and self-loathing. I'd weigh 300 lbs. in less than a week. It would be fantastically delicious!

Source

8 comments:

Michael said...

I used to be a big fan of Jessica Alba but I just read a good story over on Highbrid Nation that really made me like her a lot less. Check it out if you get a chance. Now shes's saying she's not part Mexican? That's really disappointing. She's gonna lose a lot of fans over that.

Anonymous said...

way to complain about Jessica being racist, when the owners of this site are racist too. please get an education, stop judging and also do something productive with your lives while you still can.

Anonymous said...

She's not a Mexican you ignorant jerks. Just like John Travolta isn't Italian. Dwight D Eisenhower wasn't German, he was an American. That is their heritage, but they were Americans born and bred in the USA. She wasn't born in Mexico and doesn't even speak Spanish, so she's not Mexican. Her parents weren't Mexican. Her grandparents weren't Mexican. Do you get it now? Dolts.

Should Americans of Scottish descent have to walk around in kilts and play bagpipes and consider themselves to be Scottish? Should Americans of Irish descent have to eat potatoes everyday and keep telling people they are Irish? Should Americans of Italian descent have to speak Italian and eat pasta all the time? So why is Jessica Alba supposed to "act" like a Latina and push her heritage? She just wants to be a regular American. I see nothing wrong with that.

You fools need to get a grip and stop being so worried about race and ethnicity. I applaud Ms Alba for not being small minded. She is an American. If you think she's not an American because of her skin color, then you are the bigots and racist haters.

Anonymous said...

no one here is saying that she isnt american, what we are saying is that its a shame that she is so self-loathing since she is ashamed of her roots. Its sad that she has to be so ignorant, thinking that by not speaking spanish she will be able to erase her background. Ignorance! haha

Anonymous said...

This fucking piece of shit site must be owned by the KKK!!! Fuck Jessica Alba! She can join them too and stick a burning cross up her ass, she's a shame to the Mexican community!

maribeliz said...

This is for the ignorant bitch that goes by "amber" regarding mexicans! Well # 1 you are obviously a racist ignorant bitch! #2 "burritos" were made in America! Something white people LOVE to eat! Burritos are not a mexican dish so before u start flapping ur gums get ur shit right! #3 we as mexicans can care less if an actress does not want to consider her self Hispanic or not! N last but not least #4 we don't take anyones jobs! We actually like to work and earn a living for our self instead of sitting around trying to collect welfare! Yeah we might have a real big family count in each house hold but one thing I love about my culture is that no matter how many kids we end up having we ALWAYS make sure our kids are fed, clothe, and taken care of! So instead of being a damn racist, start learning shit before. You start saying ignorant comments! Get a life girl or maybe a man! Hahaha. Urs truly ms. Maribel from oakland ca

Anonymous said...

Here in México nobody cares about Jessica Alba, she is not popular here, you can keep her, and if she thinks that using peroxid, blonde wigs, blue contact glasses and lots of make up to look caucasian, that´s ok with us.
We have a lot of girls that looks exactly like her and that´s not extraordinary here, so, we don´t care.
Burritos are not mexican food, that´s tex-mex junk created in USA, stop eating that or you´ll look like Mariah Carey in pregnancy (she is hispanic, black and white, by the way, and she´s proud of it).

jessica alba said...

that is really terrible that she hates her own race, i wonder what happened to her in life to hate her own kind