Friday, June 29, 2007

Confessions: I love bone



When I was 12ish, I was caught stealing Bone Thugs-N-Harmony's E. 1999 Eternal cd. Perhaps that is why I will always love Bone. Reminds me of the good times. Here is their latest song, unfortunately without the lyrical genius of Bizzy Bone. It's far too long, too repetitive, and has far too many people on it, but...I like it. I can't help it. I need to go to Bone rehab. For the group, and for all the whoring. Here's another song from the new album, in which they sample Fleetwood Mac. Fucking amazing.

2 comments:

Your Disco Will Eat You said...

I still love hearing the story about the bone cd. It makes me giggle, a lot.

Anonymous said...

I f'ing love me some bone! First of the month has been my all time favorite jam since I was in my mother birthing canal. Why do we have so much in common when it comes to rap jams? I heart. You are my soul mate. Bahlee'dat!!

Andrea