Monday, June 18, 2007

At least they got one right...



Last night was the premiere of the new HBO series Flight of the Concords. It's like that VH1 show Bands on the Run except it's about 2 guys from new Zealand, it's not a reality show, and it's really funny. So...I guess it's not really at all like Bands on the Run, which is probably for the best anyway. If you missed the premiere last night, you can watch the entire first episode here. After you watch that, and of course, after you wipe the tears from your eyes and your belly stops aching from hilarity, you might start wondering who these crazy New Zealanders actually are. If so, you can go here. It's a pretty great fan site, except for all the words. I can't read right now, as my brain is still sleeping. I can, however, share the video above with you. The show airs every Sunday at 10:30PM (EST) on HBO. Make sure to turn HBO on after you skip John From Cincinnati.

2 comments:

Jellybean Sunshine said...

yes. yes. yes. loved this show.

Anonymous said...

I concur. I thought the show was brilliant. My favorite part: when Jermaine trys the faucet out in the elevator and says "It doesn't even work."..... Maybe you had to be there but it was funny.

The End
Andrea