Friday, May 18, 2007

Pretend to Be Sad-A-Thon! Paris Hilton edition!

Some stars like to pretend that they are happy, other stars like to pretend that they are sad, while other stars are just fucking blind, man. Paris Hilton has a lot to be pretend sad about. Let's see what's pretend going on:



I'm sad that there are only 15 photographers taking pictures of me right now. Oh! Here come some more! Better crank the sad to 11.





I'm sad because I don't know why these chopsticks have hair.



I'm sad because Daddy is sick and I don't want his illness to impair his ability to give me money

Cheer up Paris! You're going to jail!!! Oh wait, that only makes me and the rest of the world happy.

3 comments:

AJ said...

"I'm sad because I don't know why these chopsticks have hair"... that's the fucking funniest thing I've heard all day - pure class! See how she's sticking all her cutesy photos onto cardboard to decorate her jail cell? Maybe the muscle dykes will be kind to her... then again maybe not. I wonder if she's done a book deal yet?

Anonymous said...

Is skunk ape Real?
http://www.is-bigfoot-real.com/

Anonymous said...

How r u? your website is cute
Check at that crazy emo video clip:
http://tinyurl.com/75993v