Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Please sit down



Salma Hayek is going to explode. No one is really sure when this baby is due, but I pray to god that for Salma's sake it is soon. If she is forced to stretch her stomach or grow her boobs any larger, then I truly fear for her life. Her shirt apparently says "Stylish, Sexy, Pregnant". Okay, fair enough. But I don't really see stylish or sexy going on here, I only see a woman who desperately should be sitting down and resting, not lugging around the giant baby & giant boobs that she is forced to be carrying everywhere she goes. Take a break, girl.

4 comments:

David said...

Where do you find these awful, awful images?

merekat said...

God.Damn. She's gonna poke someone's eye out with them lady lumps.

jambles said...

i hope my boobs get that big when i get pregnant.

Anonymous said...

I thought for a second that was a picture of me outside of Sneakers last night.

Andrea