Thursday, May 24, 2007

Ocean's 13 looks fucked

There was some weird shit going down on the red carpet for Ocean's Thirteen at the Cannes Film Festival. First, there was George Clooney. Out of all the men in this film, he is the best at doing the whole "I'm-tricking-everyone-into-thinking-I-had-a-blast-making-this-movie! Really,-I'm-just-overwhelmed-with-joy-when-I-think-about-how-much-money-I-have" thing that they've all been doing since the first movie:



Tragically, something effed has happened to Ellen Barkin's face. I can't quite pinpoint it, but something just ain't right:



Someone should have told Tilda Swinton that the robotic lesbian/Micheal Jackson look was so 2003.



Angelina Jolie's arms are absolutely terrifying. They are 8 feet long and all bone. And it looks like she's about to sprout something from her wrist. See that little stump there? Maybe she'll grow wings on her arm, just like this cat did on his back.



More photos here

No comments: