Thursday, May 3, 2007

Is that me?



Apparently David Hasselhoff is a fan of the sauce. So much so, he forces his daughter to videotape him when he is drunk on the floor, shirtless & eating pizza. Something just seems fishy about this clip. It seems like the daughter is reading a script, but regardless of the authenticity of The Hoff's drunkeness...this clip RULES. It reminds me of how I spend each and every Tuesday evening from the hours of 5-7pm. Only I'm wearing a belly shirt that says "Who Farted?", instead of pizza I'm eating from the dog bowl, and I usually end up crying myself to sleep. So, at least he's not doing that? My love for The Hoff is renewed.

Source

2 comments:

Anne said...

That is one of the most disgusting things I have ever seen. Not so much he's drunk and getting lectured by his kid, but the CHEWING. omg. I know you're wasted, but CLOSE YOUR MOUTH. Have you no manners, David Hasselhoff?

sarah said...

What a stellar clip. Well, my mind is blown. Hasselhoff is my hero.