Tuesday, May 22, 2007

I just punched myself in the face



Most of the time, the idea of having a baby is somewhat repulsive to me. As a woman, oh I'm sorry...a womyn, this is a huge disappointment for all of woman-kind. As women, we're expected to revel in the joys of motherhood, but all I end up thinking about is how a little parasite will be feeding off me, kicking me, and swimming around in my uterus for 9 months. It reminds me of the movie Alien and I'm surprised babies don't come bursting out of our stomachs, instantly killing us. But then I see pictures of this kind, and I re-think my disgust for childbirth, only for a moment, and then immediately regain my senses.

But, seriously. For all y'all haters who didn't think Violet was cute...what the hell is wrong with you? Sure, she is no bucket baby but when she and mommy Jennifer Garner play slide together, it makes me want to stab myself in the eyes. I've seen all the cuteness there is, my eyes can take no more. Then I saw this:



And I'm pretty sure I'm officially dead. Death by cute. Pour one out for me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's still not cute.

(shannon)

AJ said...

Hmm, G#1, are you going soft on us???

nic said...

Violet...cute

Wee girl on keyboard...effing cutest, funniest weirdest thing ever!