Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Disease Swapping Celebrities: A Breakdown



Allow this gritty black & white photograph to serve as proof that Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel is boning. Jessica was previously rumored to be boning Ryan Reynolds, who is now officially linked to Scarlett Johansson, who was linked to Timberlake after he made out with and straight up murdered her ass in his shitty video. Holy crap, what a mindfreak! SPEAKING of mindfreak - don't forget that Justin's ex Cameron is boning the sickness that is Criss Angel. Jesus, I can't keep up with all this hollywood disease swapping. I'm just going to ignore it and focus on more important things, like this:



OMG! Top Model finale tonight! Viva Natasha! Why should I be worryin' bout the celebrity when some people have war in the countries? God, I hope she wins.

5 comments:

jambles said...

my vote goes to jaslene. natasha is all right, but she is still a dumb ho (note: i do realize they are all dumb ho's) and a mail order bride. anyway, i read the quote you put up top this morning on dlisted and knew if you saw it you would put it up there. r. kelly is my hero.

the gay said...

i hate natasha. foreigners should be shot if they can't speak english without a heavy accent hahahaha Go Jaslene...CHITOWN baby

Anonymous said...

nata for the win!!!

Anne said...

I hope Jaslene wins it. I can't help it, I love that bj-face drag queen!

nic said...

JASLENE!!!!!