Thursday, May 31, 2007

Come here, Nelly! Here girl!



Nelly! Nelly Furtado!!! Over here! I'm OVER HERE!!! Perhaps you can't see me because you NEVER OPEN YOUR G.D. EYES. Stop smiling wit them and let's try seeing wit them. Alright, I'm going to start saying things that only a Canadian would truly understand, in hopes that you can follow my voice. I'll know when you've found me by that oh-so familiar, mildly retarded look you get on your face when you've recognized something. Ready?

Mounties


Loonies


President's Choice


Rush


Those delicious things you call Smarties, but are really M&M's




There she is! I knew talk of Canadian things would bring out the inner tard in Nelly. Next time we'll work on relaxing your lips so they don't always resemble the asshole of a small child. Oh, Canada.

5 comments:

nic said...

Brilliant!!

jambles said...

you forgot about ketchup potato chips. thems the bomb.

Molly said...

OMG! The mounties have FERRETS! I <3 Ferrets! Love you Girl #1!

Heart, Me

Jackie said...

With the M&Ms being "Smarties" their Smarties are called "Rockets".

dot said...

she's nasty. period.