Wednesday, April 25, 2007

You are not Somalian.

For the love of God will somebody feed her!! Keira Knightley is looking pretty damn thin lately and by thin I mean really nasty.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

And I think it might be because she is confused and thinks she is from Africa. Amongst her bony frame she was found wearing this:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Someone should inform Keira that you are not African just because you wear a golden pendulum with a very stereotypical looking African woman head on it, which by the way, why the hell are you wearing that?? Because besides your awful yellowish, bulimic, British teeth as a dead giveaway that you're not black with nice glowing white teeth, I'm pretty sure you are one of the pastiest people in the world. But at one point, I did think you were dec (pronounced deese) and you were #43 on my top 50. But then you had to go and think you were African and therefore should starve.

Too bad for Keira, as #43 has just been replaced...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

The figure is Egyptian in origin so not particularly black.
Keira inherited that necklace from her grandmother which might explain her affection for it.

candini said...

it's queen nefertiti, my friend, wife of the pharaoh amenhotep IV aka akhenaten who reigned prior to tut. (my archaeology degree is finally put to use!)

and she's just wearing it to accentuate her boney cleavage.

Anonymous said...

So nothing at all to do with it being the only thing her grandmother left her? My mistake.

Girl #2 said...

Last I checked Egypt was still in Africa or has it been thrown out of a continent like my precious country was?? I'm sure somewhere in Egypt there are some blacks. Girl #1 has family from there and she is black!

Girl #1 said...

it's true. most of my ancestsors come from egypt, which explains both my blackness and my sluttiness (the egyptians were WHORES). also, how do you know so much about keira & her dead grandma, anon? it's creeping me out a bit ;)

Anonymous said...

Seriously, that is so bloody pathetic. Are you actually criticising her partly because she's wearing an egyptian necklace?Just because Queen Nefertiti is on it, it doesn't mean that she's trying to be black...
I suggest you go and get a real job and get over it.