Thursday, April 5, 2007

Was the ride really worth the fall?



We had a lot of good times together, me & Whitney'n'Bobby. I'm not sure if I'd be the same well adjusted person that I am today if it weren't for the beauty of Being Bobby Brown. But, all good things must come to an end, and the end is near for Whitney Houston & Bobby Brown as their divorce will be finalized on April 24. A teary Whitney talked about how unreliable Bobby Brown is when it comes to the children (but fails to mention how incredibly reliable he is when it comes to the drugs):

At times dabbing her eyes with a tissue during the court session, Houston testified that she did not require spousal or child support and that Bobbi Kristina could not depend on her father.

"He's unreliable," Houston said of Brown, according to the Associated Press. "If he says he's going to come, sometimes he does. Usually he doesn't."


Good work, Whitney. With comebacks from both Britney Spears (who is reportedly dating Howie Day if you care. I know I sure as shit didn't) and Whitney Houston on the horizon, it's hard to say which one I'm more excited for. No it's not. I'm way more excited to hear from Whitney again. She had it all, smoked it all, lost it all, and now almost has it all again. We're rooting for you Whitney!

1 comment:

nic said...

I cannot wait for Whitney to come back and sing the SHIT out of some sweet song. This clip proves why all of those American Idol wanna-bes should never even attempt to immitate Ms Houston!