Monday, April 9, 2007

Too High To Care.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


After spending $50k on her sick boyfriend to attend the premier of Spidey 3: Attack of the Arachnidsand then being dumped. Fugly Dunst has taken up the mota to suppress her suicidal thoughts.

"I drink moderately, I've tried drugs. I do like weed. I have a different outlook on marijuana than America does...I think America's view on weed is ridiculous. I mean - are you kidding me? If everyone smoked weed, the world would be a better place."


I think its time for her to put down the bong and get back to caring. Or just die so we don't have to watch anymore of her amazing acting skillz.

1 comment:

Omar Cruz said...

This page is fantastic, the infomation you show us is really interesting and is good written. Do you want to see something more? you can visit too: The marijuana careis an original annual plant of Asia,of diverse mountain ranges of the Himalaya.
Head Shop, Herbal Grinders
Bongs, Glass Pipe. Visit us for more info at: http://www.headshopinternational.com/