Tuesday, April 17, 2007

My vote is for Die



Alright, I'm sure many of you have seen this already, but here is a sketch from a website called FunnyorDie.com. Now, y'all know that I love cute kids & I also love Will Ferrel, and I'm not saying that this kid is not cute, but I just didn't find this all that funny. Am I in the wrong here? Probably. I mean, lots of people found this to be funny, but it just didn't do it for me. What do you think? You know what I do find to be a bit funny? How much Tori Spelling's child looks like an alien:

'

Aaaand I can pretty much now safely say that I will be burning in hell. See you there, gays!

3 comments:

mindy said...

I vote Funny. I love Will. And any baby who can say "bitch" is fine by me.

Anonymous said...

I vote funny. I loved the "I'm gonna smack you." I want a kid just like that. Only not one that swears when it isn't acceptable.

- Andrea

nic said...

As a mother of two I just don't see what the purpose is for teaching your little kids to speak like that. They will do it plenty when they are at least 6. I guess the purpose is to create a funny clip with Will Ferrell. And I do think it is funny in like two places. But, it just seemed like someone said let's get our adorable little girl to yell at Will and curse and act like an alchie. I found that more NOT funny? Hmmmm??