Thursday, April 19, 2007

Must...Smash...Baby...



Heidi Klum, thank you for being so sensible and shopping at Target! And thank you for bringing your ridiculously cute son Henry along for the ride. I don't know if I've seen very much of this kid, but holy crappin' dang if he isn't one of the cutest celebrity babies I've seen. This is a maddening form of cuteness that causes me to want to pick him up by his crazy pointy hair and punt him so he lands in the kitchenware side of target, which is clear on the other side of the store. We need more Henry in 2K7.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think the kid is ugly. If that was my kid, Brian would leave me (for obvious reasons) and I then would perfom an after birth abortion on the kid. Looking at that child, I think I just threw up in my mouth a little. I'm an asshole but that's just me.

- Andrea

Anonymous said...

k your comment about punting that kid with the pointy hair made me laugh until I sounded like a sixty-year-old smoker. does that make me a little, i dunno, sick? the imagery, though... "that kid is ADORABLE! punt." so funny.