Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Mel B slid the baby out!



After a long and ugly pregnancy, Scary Spice has finally had her baby! Funny that Mel B had her baby today, April 3, as her baby shares the same birthday with her alleged daddy, Eddie Murphy! Most fathers would think this is the greatest birthday gift ever, but I'm sure this only enrages Eddie Murphy further. And an enraged Eddie Murphy is not someone I would want to mess with. Sure it's all jokes and funny voices now, but he's got a rage about him. Have you seen Vampire in Brooklyn? Me neither. But I've seen this promotional image and it scares me:



Right now, the baby does not have a name, and is known only as "Baby Brown", and that is because Mel B's last name is Brown, and not because she found it to be a cute name for her black child. I like the name Baby Brown and I hope she keeps it. We'll keep you posted on this, as well as the date that Mel & Eddie will be on Maury to determine the paternity of the child as the saga continues to develop.

Source

No comments: