Thursday, April 19, 2007

Lohan's myspace hacked! OMG!1 4 REELZZZz!!!1



OMG Y'ALLS! Don't know enough about Lindsay Lohan? Care to peek inside of her poorly written myspace messages? Well, thanks to this person, you can now see this, which is a bunch of screencaps of Lindsay run-on sentencing and poorly grammaring with the likes of Paris Hilton and Shanna Moakler. Pretty soon there will be a website with all of the goodies posted for all to see. Like...Hooray? I didn't know people could hack myspace! Sweet jesus, I hope no one hacks my myspace. I'm sure they'll stay away from me though, because I'm obviously the coolest mom ever. Maybe Lindsay should have tried that...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lohan's page is set to private but thank god the coolest mom ever's page is viewable. I wish she was my mom.... and secret lover.

- Andrea