Thursday, April 5, 2007

Kanye wants to bone or go to church



Kanye West, I don't understand you. I really don't. Does anyone care to explain what Kanye means when he says this in regards to Sienna Miller:

"That's a white girl I would take to the mosque."

I'm not ashamed to say that I have no idea what the hell that means. I've heard of taking it to da house, but I've never heard of taking it to the Mosque. Is this some kind of slang for boning that I don't know about? Are black people holding out on me?? Or does he literally want to go to the Mosque with her? I don't think she'd fit in there, and I also don't think she wants to go with you, as she's been "going to the mosque" with Puffy for a while now. But who knows, as the age old saying goes: Once you go to the Mosque, you never go back. Why are we all pretending that we know what the hell Kanye is talking about? We all know that he's more concerned with accessorizing than stringing together a logical sentence anyway. And I don't think anyone would mind if Kanye just came out and said "Sienna Miller, I would like to fuck you. When you are done boning Puffy, please look me up." Next time, tell us how you really feel, Kanye.

Source

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a dumb racist jerk. And as if she'd be interested in some moron who goes to a mosque anyway. Maybe he should move to Saudi Arabia and scrape his ass through the desert with all his other little cavemen muslim jerkoff friends.

Anonymous said...

Please don't speak of Muslims in that way, its offensive. Everyone should be open minded.