Thursday, April 12, 2007

Jude Law: Jizz or Vom?



Jude Law, what the hell is on your shirt? Were you just the recipient of a pearl necklace or did you just vomit all over yourself? I just don't know. Fill me in, in the comments! And while we're at it, why not throw this picture in for good measure:



Why on earth would Jessica Simpson be trying to kill her baby slide with such a forceful display of camel toe? I still don't understand how ladies can just walk around with all that up in their vag. Ouch. Nice shirt though, I'm gonna have to go buy that for my Latino Takeover (see below).

Source, Source

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe she doesn't have camel toe she just didn't secure her floppy labia correctly. Jessica, harness up those chandelier lips next time, baby.
- Andrea

Jackie said...

I think he vomited out jizz on his shirt.