Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Jolie the kindergarten hussy

Angelina Jolie revealed how she would get all slutty when she was in kindergarten. It has been reported that she would take off her clothes and make out with boys.

"I created a game where I would kiss the boys and give them cooties."

Angelina Jolie created herpes?

She went on to discuss how she would also use a knife and cut her sex partners and herself too because the sex wasn't enough.

Were you paying attention kids?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I know there are a lot of Angelina Jolie fans out there. I for one, am not one of those. I'm not saying I hate her, I just don't get why people think she's so great. But what I don't get even more is why so many people can't adopt kids yet they let this psycho, cootie giving, knife cutting, insestual adulteress pick 'em by the lot. How is she suitable to raise kids?? I mean, I guess she's no crack head. Being an oversexed cutter is a much more ideal parent, especially if it attracts the likes of Brad Pitt. Lord knows these kids can't turn into sluts on their own!

No comments: