Friday, April 13, 2007

If I fwall, will you catch me?



Kate Moss & Pete Doherty celebrate their most recent attempt at an engagement by having the proud wifey-to-be dangle upside down from a window. Pete wanted her life to flash before her eyes so she could say without any hesitation that marrying him would be the biggest mistake of her life. But I don't blame Kate for falling for Doherty. I mean, look at him:



Uhhhh! Down, she-bone, down. What better way to say "I love you" than by doing so much coke & meth that your nose and gaping sores are actually bleeding. Man, they are going to be such a happy couple. I just hope they stop reenacting their lives based on the movie Clueless. Sure, dangling from the window made Tye more popular for a minute, but as that film brilliantly illustrates, those riding high are destined to fall. And judging from how high Kate & Pete both are at any given moment, that fall is gonna be harder than my raging she-bone when looking upon the glorious face of Pete Doherty.

Source

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Lord he is disguisting! Look at his hands. It looks like he hasn't washed in months. My stomach actually turned when I saw his picture and when you said "she-bone" again. Ugh, I hope he overdoses and rids the world from his filth.
- Andrea

nic said...

And just look at how gorgeous her hair is...seriously...what a GD waste!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

i think they make a lovely couple.. pete is an actual god.. i love him!!.. he deserves the best!
love u pete!!!
xx

Anonymous said...

Gross, does this man EVER bathe? And am I the only one that noticed the gaping sore on the side of his jaw? One could practically skull fuck that thing. Please, for the love of god, someone give this guy some tainted heroin so he OD's and rid us of his greasy douchebaggery.