Monday, April 2, 2007

I wish he pulled the trigger.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


"I won't say how many men I've had sex with - but I am a very sexual person. When I was going through my out-of-control phase , I could have got into very dangerous situations. I had a gun put to my head during a drug deal that went wrong. Luckily I got out of it."


For the love of Allah, why did he not pull the trigger? I swear to God, Fergie is the luckiest girl on the planet. She never caught anything while being pro-pro-promiscuous. Is famous even after hitting the pizzo and has made more money from sorta singing than actual singing. Fergie can sing, but she chooses not to. Watch this throwback track for a time when Fergie was cute and using her vocal chords for the good of man kind.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I knew she was 40! She even looks older in this vid then today! Or to put it in the words of the wise Miss Kelis: "Might trick me once.
I won't let you trick me twice!"

- Arnencé