Monday, April 9, 2007

How I spent Easter



Did you know that Girl #2 and I are besties with Kate Moss? We is! There I am on the left, and Girl #2 is on the right. Sometimes Kate asks us to go out with her so she can feel better about herself, and she sure needed a pick me up after we posted this unflattering photo of our BFF. Initially after Kate saw what we had posted about her, she called us fatty fat fats and said we were cut off from her constant supply of narcotics. Girls are bitches y'all. But then we made up and decided to get really high, dress our best, and then go out with our emaciated little model friend. So here we are, twirling around London on Easter. Don't we look great!?!? Don't you now feel shitty about yourself after seeing our pound-for-pound good looks? Tell us how unbelievably attractive you find us, in the comments!

5 comments:

Tiny said...

NO FAT CHICKS!

al said...

Bring your lardy arse bucket over here G#1, I mean to have you. Oh yes.

Captain Smack said...

Hi, girl #1. There's a game of "tag" going around, and I tagged you. If this sort of thing is beneath you, that's totally cool - it would be beneath me too, but I have very low blogging standards.

Anonymous said...

I am no where near that fat and I would feel like a lard ass hanging out with Kate. Those girls have to feel like blimps.
- Andrea

David said...

That's some cankles, ladies!