Friday, April 6, 2007

Guess what, dicks!



I get to go home early today! I love my job! That means I'm going to take an early break from the blogging - the blank or not-a-blank wiped me out today anyway, and I'm still struggling with the fact that I could write so much about some ho that I supposedly don't give a crap about. Curse you, Lohan! I hope all y'all have a great weekend! I will leave you with a video of two otters holding hands. If that's not cute enough for you - head over to Best Week Ever for a ridiculously cute video of some kittens playing with string. See you Monday! And oh yeah, THANKS SO MUCH FOR READING THE BLOG! We love you guys. Even Girl #2 loves you and she fucking hates everything. Bye!

2 comments:

al said...

We love you Girl #1, you're the bomb. Have a great w/e...

Jellybean Sunshine said...

the times when they don't move, i think that they are floating dead otters and everyone is just cooing how cute floating dead otters are.