Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Bill Clinton, you are on my shit list



“I have fame on the level of a Marilyn Monroe or an Elvis, but part of the reason I didn’t go the way they did was because of my beliefs... People make judgments about it [Scientology], but often they don’t know what they’re talking about, I would advise anyone who wants to know about it to read up on it. We [the Church of Scientology] are only getting bigger and we help people all over the world, from disaster zones to drug rehabilitation...We were having a problem in Germany [where some critics called Scientology a money-making entity rather than a religion] I talked to [former president Bill] Clinton who talked to Chancellor Kohl and things have improved since then.”


Bill Clinton, you had me at getting a BJ and sticking a cigar up some ho's snatch. But sir, you have definitely lost me by helping out a scientologist. How does that even work? John Travolta called up Bill Clinton who then called up the King of the Germans and told him to stop having his country tell the truth about scientology? I have read about Scientology, John Travolta, and because I did, I have an insane hatred for anyone affiliated with the organization. Yes, even you Beck you damn Scientologist by birth:



Sad, isn't it.

Source

3 comments:

David said...

See, I think that Bill did it because he thought it was funny (if he did this at all. You're basing your feelings on a statement made by someone who is in a brainwashing cult, remember). If you were the President of the US, or the queen of England, and some crazy ass was like "Help my moronic religion with the Space Opera take root in Germany," wouldn't you find it tempting to do it just for shits and giggles? I would.

moontaco said...

Don't hate, pity. These people are brainwashed. Especially the ones who were born into it.

ray said...

gross.