Friday, March 23, 2007

Violet Affleck makes me want to die



Ugh. I got to work today and opened up the blog, and there was Michelle Trachtenberg's stupid face again. I must abruptly put an end to that, so I thought we would talk about how ridiculously cute Violet Affleck is. I know, I know. She is so damn cute you want to pick her up by her basketball head and swing her around like one of those whirly tubes. Anyhoo - Violet Affleck is effing cute, but you've heard about this before...so why now? Hmmm...because I saw this picture? No reason other than that. We haven't talked about how cute she is on this blog, but what's most importantly, we haven't talked about how a child so mind explodingly cute could come from the loins of Ben Affleck. Look at that baby! The only thing cuter than Violet Affleck in a bucket swing would be a baby in an actual bucket. And I just so happen to have a picture of that as well:



My God. What is cuter? Violet Affleck or Bucket Baby? Either way, both of these babies are about to get double punched in the face due to their cuteness.

10 comments:

Tiny said...

I knew you'd find some reason to get your NSFW bucket baby pictures up. Get a room.

Anonymous said...

Violet Affleck is impossibly adorable. I love her little barrett in her hair. While I loathe Ben have a feeling of indifference towards Jen, they seem to be like pretty kickin' parents. That has to be the most normal celebrity family. She wears normal k-mart clothes her name isn't all retarded. I approve, Ben and Jen!

- Andrea

Anonymous said...

Oh, and as for the brown bucket baby. That seems highly unsanitary. You know hours earlier it was filled with Lysol disinfectant floor cleaner.

- Andrea

she's not cute said...

I love babies, but Violet Affleck is NOT cute. It's like she got all the worst parts of both Ben & Jen. Maybe she'll grow up cute, but right now, that is NOT a cute baby.

check this link said...

Seriously, not cute.

Baby in bucket: adorable.

candini said...

i have to agree on the not so cute. and mention a somewhat alien look to her face. maybe when she's gets eyebrows she'll look a little better.

i do enjoy the bucket baby.

ray said...

bucket baby.
sidenote - violet affleck is no shiloh nouvel.

Anonymous said...

defo not cute!

bucket baby forever.

can i get an amen?

Anonymous said...

she looks smug. if there is one thing in this world i cannot stand it is a smug ass baby. bitch

jigga the nigga

Orange Pixie said...

Violet is soooooooo cute!