Monday, March 19, 2007

Today is a break up day



T.I. and his mini-Mariah Carey girlfriend/fiance/whatever they are are reportedly broken up. Mini-Carey is currently pregnant with their 2nd child. People seem to think that this is merely a lovers spat, and the two will be reunited hey-hey in no time. In completely unrelated news, Jena Malone is a douche:




And is anyone else as afraid of Iggy Pop and his tiny hand as I am? I don't know if it's the picture, the musckles, the jigging, the tight jeans, the tiny hand, or a combination of all of the above...but something just ain't right about this:

2 comments:

jambone said...

iggy pop was my tenth grade biology teacher. and my junior year swimming teacher. no joke. his alias is mr. seman. also no joke. look him up...adams high school.

ray said...

hymie, i was just about to mention mr. seman! he was my swimming teacher too!