Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Spears Wars



You know, as much of a total D-Hole that I am, I've been trying to be nice to Britney while she is in rehab. Perhaps it is because I spent my Saturday morning looking up old Britney videos on YouTube and reminiscing about the good old days, but I feel like crazy Britney is entitled to a bit of privacy. That's why when those Britney's the Antichrist rumors started flying around, we didn't write about it. Old news, y'all - we've known that she is the Antichrist for years now. But when Britney leaves rehab for an AA meeting looking like Jabba the Hutt, something needs to be said. I'm just hoping that she stays like this for all time. Britney the Hutt is by far my favorite rendition of Ms. Spears yet. I can see the comeback on the horizon. Britney can play Leia & Jabba in her first comback video! They'll have to use old footage of Britney when she wasn't looking like an overweight slug, but I'm sure it can be done.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was sure this picture was the result of a turtleneck mishap so imagine my horror when I scrolled down to the next picture and saw cleavage. Now, I am not into high fashion or anything but I don't think they make cleavage revealing turtle necks. Poor Brit Brit. Being fat ain't no fun, bah-lee-dat!

- Andrea

candini said...

this is my favorite post of the week. thank you for the comparison. i laughed and laughed.