Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Someone hold me



A challenge to our readers: Find one thing in this picture of Janice Dickinson that does not terrify you. Someone should tell her that the zit she is trying to pop with her clammy, cryptkeeper hands is actually called a nipple, and it is supposed to be there. Even though she is a crazy, egotistical, barely even recognizable as an actual human being anymore, bitch - I realy miss Janice on ANTM! Even though Janice won't be there, make sure you tune into ANTM tonight. It's the makeover episode!!! Or, as I like to call it, the only reason they've kept Natasha around episode. You know Tyra can't wait to transform her bleached, frizzy mess of a head into the Angelina-esque beauty Tyra wants her to be. If you haven't been reading the updates on Four Four, go waste some time there right now! If for some insane reason you'd like to see more Janice, you can go here.

1 comment:

David said...

I found one thing (and only one thing) in that picture that does not terrify me. The sun appears to be overhead, as normal. Where's my prize, bitch?!