Monday, March 5, 2007

Scarlett's just a Ho-hansson

I don't understand the obsession with Scarlett. If you ask me she is super trashy and frankly, even this acts better than her. Were it not for her gigantous boobs no one would give her the time of day. NO ONE. You take away her boobs and her body and she's just like every other skanky piece of trash, probably living in a trailer park giving blow jobs for fake Louis Vuitton purses. Instead, her voluptuousness has allowed her to attend the Louis Vuitton show in Paris looking like this
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
That's not sexy and it certainly doesn't inspire me to make a movie about her. In fact, I would bet anything that if you took away her body, a jellyfish wouldn't even want to screw her. Just look at her face and think about it a moment. Still not convinced?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Judge for yourself and let me know if you would still want to do her.

6 comments:

Al said...

Dissing Scarlett is so mean! She's just awesome. The only girl I want to do more than her right now is girl #1. No offence girl #2, or you gay guy, I'm sure you're both very nice and all, but girl #1 is really floating my boat tonight... sigh. So lay off Scarlett and her big bazooks, m'kay?

Anonymous said...

Totally agreeing with Al. This post is very mean, and not very funny/clever, which is what I read this blog for.

Anonymous said...

Not all anonymous commenters are lame.

J'adore you, girl #2.

Is it possible the other anonymous is actually the former girl #2? Jealous much?

ray said...

good call, scarlett johansson blows. a lot. you know who also blows, al and the first anonymous comment poster.
sidenote - the jellyfish scarlett was sweet.

Anonymous said...

I laughed out loud when I read this post! Scarlett as a jellyfish is hilarious because it matchers her piece of shit, blob-like personality. Right on Girl #2

marie

Anonymous said...

I laughed out loud when I read this post! Scarlett as a jellyfish is hilarious because it matches her piece of shit, blob-like personality. Right on Girl #2

marie