Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Sanjaya for President



I suppose I should put this on here as it will give y'all something to talk about when I have to abandon the blog today for work. Sanjaya proved how straight he is by putting his hair in a ponytail mohawk for the show last night. First, let me just say that I have this uncanny ability to seek out the gayest people in a group upon little more than a first impression. How else can we explain my early favorites on American Idol? I just have to say that I respect Sanjaya a lot more now that he's just said "Fuckit" to the whole competition and is now fucking with all of America, which is what I would do if I was in his shoes. It's quite impressive actually for a closeted 17-year-old to be so bold. Sanjaya should take it up a notch and dress in drag next week. And wear a shirt that says "I absolutely do not support our troops, our president, or cheese!" just to see if he still makes it another week. In all honestly, I could care less what he does or if he wins. But the more ridiculous he becomes, the less I want to kill myself when Tuesday rolls around and I somehow find myself watching American Idol again. I got some problems.

No comments: