Friday, March 9, 2007

R.I.P. Notorious B.I.G.





Today marks the 10 year anniversary of the untimely death of Notorious B.I.G. To remember him, you should bump these jams in your cubicle. If you work in a predominantly white office, this will hopefully scare your boss into giving you a raise, or hopefully at least not giving you shit for the rest of the day. The video above, Juicy, is the non-censored version. Lots of swears and lots of N's - so play that shit loud. If you are too scared and/or racist - here's another video by Biggie, directed by Spike Jonze, so it's totally "indie" too. If your work is a dick and won't let you watch these videos, you can go here to buy the greatest hits album that Bad Boy has released to celebrate the life of Christopher Wallace.

2 comments:

candini said...

i wish i had my own cube to rock these jams in, alas, i must do it from my home computer, as my work computer confines me to the 'intranet'!

Evorgleb said...

YO Biggie is definately missed. There is a void in Hip Hop that still has not been filled. Over on Highbrid Nation we are celebrating Biggie's life and encouraging people to stop by and just give thier thoughts on the late veteran. You may want to check it out.