Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Ready for LA



Victoria & David Beckham have completed their transition from whatever it is that they were to LA trash in record time. They were out twirling with Puffy, which means that David Beckham will soon follow Puffy's fabulous example and have a bunch of illegitimate kids. I would like to volunteer myself to have the first illegitimate Beckham spawn, as his hotness could counteract the death rabbit baby that I would otherwise be blessed with. Help me, David Beckham, you're my only hope.

If you were hoping to see Diddy & Snoop perform in London, that's just too bad as Snoop has been banned from the UK and the tour has thus been cancelled. If you were hoping to see more pictures of Posh & Becks looking like a couple of assholes, you're in luck! Stay tuned, as I'm sure there will be many, many more shots like this in the near future.

No comments: