Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Quentin Tarantino: Wasted or Retarded?

A good friend of mine suggested a new feature for the blog called "Wasted or Retarded". It works exactly like our Blank or Not-A-Blank feature, only we will decide if a celebrity is wasted or mentally handicapped. Let's give it a try, I say! And who better to start us off than Quentin Tarantino. Here we see him with co-director Robert Rodriguez at the Grindhouse premiere. Friends, I ask you...Is he wasted? Or is he retarded?






Hmmm...tough call. I say retarded. What do you think? For more of this possibly retarded fool mingling at the premiere go here. It's too bad Tarantino was there, it actually looks like it was a pretty cool premiere.

Thanks Song!

12 comments:

jambles said...

i am going with retarded. every time i hear quentin tarantino speak i expect him to stutter, but he never really does. and that makes me sad.

Anne said...

hahaha! I love this website.

Lozo said...

my answer: devastatingly handsome.

Anonymous said...

He is sick. Retarded, wasted or soiled, bottom line, he is sick.

- Andrea

Girl #1 said...

@ Lozo: The retarded generally are.

salvada kant said...

haha, i've splurted tea all over my keyboard! mebbe i'm retarded too.

ray said...

i agree with andrea - he is straight up sick.

Anonymous said...

retarded

mindy said...

totally retarded.
lozo, he is anything but handsome. seriously. ewww...

Jellybean Sunshine said...

he may possibly be both

Anonymous said...

Tarantino =>(Retarded*2 + sick^2)^3

Anonymous said...

Good brief and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you as your information.