Thursday, March 8, 2007

Phil Me Up!

Yes, I know Girl #1 already mentioned the great news about Genesis reuniting for a tour. On September 30, 2007 they will be at the Palace of Auburn Hills. And so, because I only have 205 days left to prepare for my reunion with Phil, I feel the need to share my love with all of you..

Oh Phil, how can I be mad about that Tarzan crap when I picture you singing to me..
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Or when you will be physically violated by me on Sept 30th when you visit with these other guys...
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
So please answer the phone, cuz I keep calling, but you're never home
What am I gonna do
Tonight, tonight, tonight
I'm gonna make it right
Tonight, tonight, tonight.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Because tonight, tonight, tonight
We're gonna make it right
Tonight, tonight, tonight.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

i love you.

1 comment:

Janet said...

Poor Phil. He has no idea what he has coming when he gets to Detroit..