Wednesday, March 14, 2007

My favorite day so far this year.




According to Pop Candy, today is National Potato Chip Day. And while tomorrow is National Everything You Think Is Wrong Day, I suggest you worry about today first. Celebrate National Potato Chip Day with Rap Snacks! Do you foolishly think Hip Hop is Dead? Bring back Hip Hop and simultaneously celebrate the art of the potato chip by eating The Official Snack of Hip Hop! I personally enjoy Southern Crunk Barbecue, but I feel like Rap Snacks could be missing the boat by not including the Ying Yang Twins flavored snack: "It's hard out here for a chip" or R. Kelly's "Open yo legs and show me your Sour Cream & Chives" chips. I have hope that Rap Snacks is only just beginning, so hopefully we will see these and other fine flavors soon.

No comments: