Thursday, March 1, 2007

A Moment Like This



I think Helen Mirren has taken this "Sexy Grandma" thing a bit too far. Or, am I perhaps a bit jealous? I can't decide. Helen Mirren certainly has some huge boobs, but should they really be all up in my face like that? If this was your Grandma, you would be red in the face, while all your male friends sat on Grandma's couch with pillows covering up their boners. Ugh, I can't decide if this is a good or bad move for Helen Mirren. Is this a "Flaunt it if you got it, Grandma!" moment, or is it a "Jesus Christ, please put those away!" moment? Please take into consideration that this photo is from Oct. 2006. This was pre-Oscar. It will only get worse, y'all. Leave your thoughts on Helen Mirren's boobs in the comments!

Source

5 comments:

nic said...

I LOVE Helen Mirren AND her boobs! I've been a fan for a long time. She looks gorgeous especially in a climate where stick figures like Keira Knightly and the Olsens and Nicole Ritchie and Kate Bosworth and about 100 other skeletons get press time for being hot, why not give it to a voluptuous, older, talented, HOT mama like Helen...it's way more interesting.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE TITTIES!


jigga the nigga

Anne said...

I kind of want to touch them, I think?

Mindy said...

I support the boobies too.

Anonymous said...

i'm all for boobies.

as long as they're not gwyneth's saggy, lopsided, deflated, bared far too often ones.

(shannon)

i hate gwyneth.